Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank You Wildcats!!!

This has been a GREAT weekend in our house. The weather was wonderful, I got to shop, and Ben's team won! We are trying to move Bailey back into her room (yes, we are those parents) and she hates her crib so we decided to move her into a big girl bed. I found Pottery Barn bedding that I loved so I went Saturday and bought it. While at the mall, my favorite kids store, Janie and Jack had a 25% off coupon so I bought a few things there. Now that comes to the title of my post...thank you Cats! Ben hates spending money..he thinks I can buy everything I need at Walmart :) He was in such a great mood because of the Wildcats win, he didn't even say a word when he looked at the bank account!! Now, if I can just get them in the Final Four, maybe I can do a little shopping for myself!! Oh, and to Ben's grandma that I know is reading and wanting Bailey pictures.... we went to the zoo yesterday so I will post pics soon!

Isn't this just precious????

No comments:

Post a Comment