Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thanksgiving through Christmas






Four months since my last post and it seems like an eternity! Thanksgiving was great! We are very blessed to live near both of our families so we are always busy on holidays but it is great! Family is very important to Ben and me and we are so happy we are here in this time in our lives. Christmas flew by and it made me sad because I LOVE Christmas. No cruise this year for Christmas but hopefully we will cruise again next Christmas. To let you know how busy our Christmas is..here we go! Week before Christmas was Ben's Grandma in Kentucky. Back home for Dec 23 at Opryland hotel with Ben's family. Christmas Eve morning was our little Christmas at home, then we rushed to my Grandmother's house Christmas Eve night. Christmas morning, we woke up and went to my brother's for breakfast and Ben's parent's for lunch. A quick trip that night to visit Ben's friend and his family and we were home! Bailey was completely spoiled for Christmas. She got a kitchen, dance star mickey, princess table and chairs...to much to list. I have to admit, I was a little spoiled too. Diamond earrings from Ben, a new sewing/monogram machine from dad, new food network cookware from Carol, and a sewing table from Ben's parents!


Yes, that is chocolate on her Strasburg dress



Mommy's first monogram project!











No comments:

Post a Comment