Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My name is Melissa and I am addicted to Zulily

If you are reading my blog because you know me, you know that I love dressing Bailey. If you are new to blog, you will soon know that I love dressing Bailey. What you may not know about me is that I love to save money! I rarely buy anything full price for my girl. That is why I have a Zulily addiction. They have name brand clothes each day for usually about 40% off. I bought Bailey Wee Squeak shoes from there that she LOVES! She wants to put them on as soon as she wakes up. I wonder what she is going to do when it is time to wear them to church and mommy takes the squeaker out :) I ordered her Easter dress the other day and it is absolutely precious! I went with blue this year and it is a bishop smock with bunnies. This time of eyar is very exciting for me because it is Consignmet Sale Time!! I get great deals at these sales. I never thought I would buy consignment until her first few months of having clothes that she never wore. I realized kids grow out clothes so fast, they can't wear the clothes out. I hit up consignment sales in the "upper class" communities and get the cutest clothes at a fraction of the price. I also try to get clothes on sale at the end of the season but it gets a little tricky with a little one that you have no idea what size they will be. Another way I save money is sewing. I have just started this hobby but have quickly become hooked. I can make an outfit that I would spend $40 on for $5!Her little pink and white polka dot skirt and turtle top is my most recent project. I also use Ebay to find clothes. She had to have Uggs this winter and I was not going to pay $50 for shoes. I found them for $18 on Ebay! I also shop TJMaxx and Marshalls for one of my fav brands, Ralph Lauren. I outlet shop some but have found the deals there aren't the best for her but for me, I usually only shop at Banana Republic outlet and JCrew outlet.



No comments:

Post a Comment