Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pigeon Forge- Saddle Up






Ben had a business trip planned last week to Pigeon Forge, TN. He is in advertising and PF is his main account. Usually, he will be gone a couple of days during the week when he is away but this trip was going to be all weekend. After trying to decide what Bailey and I would do last weekend, we decided to drive up and meet him. It ended up being beautiful weather and we had so much fun. Thanks to the tourism director, Bailey and I had a pass to pretty much do whatever we wanted for free while we were there. We arrived Friday afternoon and met Ben at a photo shoot he was working on and then did a little outlet shopping..oh, how i love J. Crew! Saturday, Bailey and I went to Wonderworks and played for awhile. Most of the stuff there is a little "big" for her but we found plenty of fun stuff to do. We then went to meet Ben at the Chuck wagon cook off. I have never had chicken fried steak but oh my goodness, it was so good!! Bailey found some ducks at the campground that she fell in love with so we had to talk to the ducks for quite a while. We then went to the Track in PF. They have a kiddie zone with a choo choo train and merry go round. Bailey has never rode any rides so we weren't sure how she would be. Well, she loved the rides, she smiled and laughed while on them and cried her little eyes out when we took her off of them. After, that, we went back to the hotel where my baby passed out for over 3 hours and I snuck in an hour nap and some more shopping while Ben was watching UK on TV. Ben had a full night of photo shoots Saturday night so B and I thought we would just hang out at the hotel but we both started getting bored so we went to the photo shoot to meet up with Ben. The last event was the Western dance. They had a band and Bailey loved it. She shook her little booty to the music and twisted those little feet. I didn't take any pics at the dance but the photographer did so I am hoping he will send them to me. We headed out Sunday morning back home. I am way behind on laundry and housework but it was worth it! We had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment