Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catch Up!!

Bailey loving the sand!


Those sweet little footprints!
Who wouldn't love this face??
This is my little rat!! Can't you just see the meaness??

I want to spend a post playing catch up. Our beautiful baby girl is 11 months old. She has brought so much joy into our lives. We just love her so much! Bailey and I just returned from a trip to the beach. Ben couldn't go but we will hopefully have another trip in Septtember where daddy can enjoy the beach too! That is...if the oil stays away! Right now I am busy getting ready for her first birthday party. I am definitely going overboard but it's a little girl's first birthday, right?? Ben just smiles and shakes his head when I go over details with him. My theme is zebra and I have already made one banner.. I am actually pretty proud of myself. I have never been creative but something about a little girl just brings it out of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment