Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy Busy!!!

I cannot believe in two weeks my baby will be 1!!! I am not ready in any way, shape, or form. I did just get invites mailed out yesterday and one birthday banner is done.. That is it!! I have SO much more to do! We are headed to Kentucky this weekend for a family reunion on Ben's mom's side of the family. We are so excited to get to see our extended family. There are many people that I have never met. Of course, I am sure the interest will be more on Bailey and no one will even know her parents are there!! So..tonight is packing and the premiere of Big Brother! I can't wait! So.. since the invites have been sent, here is Bailey's first bday outfit! I ordered the shirt from etsy and amazing Aunt Carol made the tutu! I love it. If you know Bailey, it fits her to a tee! I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment