Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog World-2nd Attempt

Well, I attempted blogging about a year and a half ago when I became pregnant and updated my blog every week about my pregnancy... Then, the baby came..Updates started every month until she started crawling!! Now my days are filled with running after a little monkey and I don't have the spare time that I had. But...I am making one more attempt at blogging. I LOVE reading blogs of my friends and other mommies that I don't even know. It's great to know what other mommies are going through and I want to keep everyone updated on my little rugrat! So family, friends...here we go! I mean it this time.. I am going to keep you updated on what is going on in our little corner of the world! I am going to try to be honest and post my true feelings on here. This is not a blog to brag on my child or my family. It is just a way of our friends and family to keep up with what we have going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment