Friday, May 6, 2011

Show Us Your Life

So I decided to participate in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life today because it is talking about one of my favorite things....vacations!! We just returned from Gulf Shores, AL and had a blast! We went with my best friend and her family. Bailey loved hanging out with her three boys! It made me realize that I am probably going to have to give her a sibling at some point :) This year was interesting. Bailey is almost two now so the relaxing laying out on the beach....well it was different than years past. I was laying out one day with my eyes closed while Ben was watching her and, all of a sudden, feel sand all over my face. I then looked up to a girl with an empty shovel and a mean little giggle. Her daddy got a laugh out of it as well. Then one day while laying out, I heard Ben tell Bailey to put a cheezit on mommy's belly and of course she did.. I jumped up and screamed as the flock of birds were coming toward me! These are such special moments... sometimes I wish I could freeze time! We love Gulf Shores, it is very family oriented and is "quieter" than the other beaches we have gone to. If you go there, you have to go to Lamberts! I call it Cracker Barrel on crack!! It is so good and they give you so much food! Another vacation that I LOVED was the Disney Cruise. We went on it with my family when Baiely was four months old. I really want to go back now that she is older. They treat you like royalty on the ship. You get to see all the characters but it's not "in you face" Disney. Maybe that can be our summer trip next year??? We live in Tennessee and we love Pigeon Forge for a short trip. It is great! There is so much for kids to do.. We love Dollywood and Wonderworks. I love the shopping although Ben wishes I would stay away from that! The hubby and I are doing our first trip without Bailey in August. We are taking a cruise to Mexico. I am super excited but sad to leave my little girl. She will be as happy as she can be with my aunt but I will be an emotional wreck!










2 comments:

  1. I want to do a Disney Cruise so bad! Glad to hear it's easy travelling with kids on the boat. I love your little Bailey. She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! Your daughter is so precious!

    ReplyDelete