Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chattanooga Weekend


We decided to take a little weekend trip to Chattanooga for Labor Day. I had not been there since I was little so we thought it wouls be a great place to take Bailey. We arrived Saturday in time for lunch downtown and checked in at the hotel to watch the UK game. Sunday, we went to the Aquarium which Bailey loved! Her little finger was pointing all through the place at the fish! It's so much fun to see things through the eyes of your child. We then walked around downtown for a while, drove around to see Ruby Falls and Rock City, and then went to the hotel for a rest before dinner. After dinner, we went to the park which was beautiful. Ben said I didn't dress Bailey right for the fountains but she had to dress up for dinner ;). All in all, it was a great trip but I will say that I was a little disappointed at the lack of stuff to do. I know I am biased for Pigeon Forge but, besides going to the beach, there is nothing like it. You never run out of things to do there. If you didn't know, Ben's job is advertising Supervisor for the city of Pigeon Forge. I may just be a little bitter because I couldn't find a good mall in Chattanooga but I will take Pigeon Forge anyday over Chattanooga!!









No comments:

Post a Comment